Dunree Yoga Centre, at the Saldanha Suite, Dunree Fort was founded by Anne-Marie McGlinchey in 2008 on her return to her native Donegal.
Anne-Marie, an inspirational and renowned yoga teacher is the founder of Yoga Society Ireland in 1980, Director of Teacher Training and a Fellow of the Yoga Society International and has been teaching and training in Ireland and abroad for 40 years.
Anne-Marie’s unique and practical approach to teaching brings the philosophy of yoga alive encouraging people to integrate it into their everyday lives.
Courses – Classes – Seminars
- Morning & evening classes
- Week long yoga holiday/retreats annually – July
- Children’s Yoga Camp annually – July
- Yoga for Children’s Course (Training Course for Yoga Teachers)
- Guides Seminars/Retreats for groups available on request
- Teacher Training
Rosemary Sheehy, Administrator 087 7629607, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fort Dunree 074 9361817
Anne-Marie 086 8196636
Open every day
10.30 am – 4.30 pm
Adult – €7
Kids – €5
Seniors – €5
Family – €15
Group (10) – €3 each